F*cking spammers

General Chatter. Say what you will. Nothing here is off topic
Forum rules
Almost anything goes. Don't be abusive.
Kevin Biomech
Site Admin

F*cking spammers

Postby Kevin Biomech » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:01 am

I've been outrageously busy for a couple weeks. I return to find the forum overrun with mother rapin', goat fuckin' asswipes spamming (so far) 285 topics and over a thousand posts of absolute nonsense. It will take me a bit to get it all cleaned up, and it will take me a bit of time to implement the changes.

As of now, it is my policy that new members will need to contact the administrators to get posting privileges. I haven't yet made this a hard rule because I don't have time to implement it in the controls.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is likely to cause, but I'm not acting as garbage man to these gonadally challenged halfwits anymore.

If you're a spammer, read this and take it to heart: Someday, somebody just like me will figure out how to back trace you and cause your balls to fall off. It won't be me, I'm too busy to do more than fantasize. But I'll praise 'em when it happens, and should I become wealthy, I'll fund their defense.

Have a terrible day.

To the real users, My apologies. I've not done a great job moderating this forum. I'm trying to improve.

Return to “Chit Chat”