GMC price

ecucoin

Re: GMC price

Postby ecucoin » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:42 pm

CuriousCat

Postby CuriousCat » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:26 pm

Xexian wrote:Hi Guys

As one of lucky owners of GMC coins I think that one of crucial marketing moves to increase the price is to have main web site http://gamecredits.net/ in as many as possible languages. This way we will be reaching more and more people everyday... :idea:

As of Today we have already three languages. I think that we need to have the website also in chinese, russian, indian and japanese.

But as everyone can help just as he knows. Therefore I can make a translation into at least two of european languages: Slovenian and Croatian

What do you think!?

Što se nas tiče, slobodno... :)
Xexian

Postby Xexian » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Više nas ima bolje je za GMC

:lol:
Xexian

Postby Xexian » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:20 am

A good promotion for GMC would be to have it as a payment option in gaming platform Kongregate.com

They have almost 100k online games with more then 50k players!
ecucoin

Postby ecucoin » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:34 am

Xexian wrote:A good promotion for GMC would be to have it as a payment option in gaming platform Kongregate.com

They have almost 100k online games with more then 50k players!

Thanks for the tip.

We will get in touch with them.
Xexian

Postby Xexian » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:15 pm

Maybe this could also be one way to increase GMC flow and with it also the price:

https://www.techinasia.com/oh-crop-mobi ... -bitcoins/
Bono

Postby Bono » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:04 am

Hi guys, it's been awful quiet lately - both in terms of news, media presence and future plans discussion... Wondering how its going? When is the game due?
Lets spark up the forum. :)
Lurk3r

Postby Lurk3r » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:16 am

Just out of curiosity... Are there any plans to work with websites built around sports instead of just bright and flashy video games? There are more to games than just video after all.

http://www.scout.com/fantasy/story/1568 ... ut-members

https://github.com/ConsenSys/ether-crawler

Food for thought.
Kevin Biomech
Site Admin

Postby Kevin Biomech » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:06 am

Sorry for the silence, guys.

I've been horribly busy in real life and with GMC stuff and simply not had adequate time for the forum. Not a great excuse, but it's at least got the merit of being true :P

Yes, we're aiming at all aspects of gaming, not just video games. The games we're concentrating on right now are more a showcase than a specific target for the coin. We hope to demonstrate it's use in a complex environment, and go on from there.

In the meantime, if any of you have a concrete project you'd like to integrate GMC into, by all means contact us! The team will be helpful and supportive, and might even partner with you.

I, personally, would like to see online poker using GMC, and would be willing to help in a limited capacity with such a project. My only stipulation on that is that if I have to choose between your project and GMC, it will be GMC.
Bono

Postby Bono » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:12 am

Thanks for your reply Kevin!

I understand, but keep in mind crypto is driven on news, I think it looks not-so-good if you guys are absent from forums, poloniex chat etc, because people are asking for you, they want to hear the news, progress etc.
Maybe writing a blog wouldn't be a bad idea (if you have a member of the time with some time on their hands), something to keep people (and positive vibe) going.

thanks

Return to “Marketing”