GMC price

Bono

GMC price

Postby Bono » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:44 am

Hi guys,

this is a topic about the price and general market movings discussion.
What are your opinions?
Kevin Biomech
Site Admin

Re: GMC price

Postby Kevin Biomech » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:31 am

My general opinion is that the price is vastly too low for the aims of the coin AND it's production. Not being a high powered trader, I'm uncertain how to fix that aside from massive promotion, which we are planning on.

Side note, no visible forum is supposed to require post approval. If it ever does that again, can you please send me a private message and I'll fix it? We're still tweaking things here :D
Bono

Postby Bono » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:25 am

Hi, no problem. :)

Yeah, I agree. But from my experience - the only way for coins value to increase 100 or even 1000 times (like btc) is to take it mainstream, I mean REALLY mainstream.
I know you cant discuss the plans just yet, but I see a huge potential here - this one could be the second big mainstream coin out there. Imagine if you landed the deal with (for example) some AAA game publishers or steam, so all people playing their games would start USING the coin. Then the number of people trading it would increase by a huge amount, therefore the the demand and the price would skyrocket. Also, come to think of it - you guys just made 1 announcement on your topic on the other forum and the price went up by 3 times, which is quite a good result!
CuriousCat

Postby CuriousCat » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:46 pm

We am to please. And we're aware of the work that will need to be put into this. That's why we're here.
Kevin Biomech
Site Admin

Postby Kevin Biomech » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:55 pm

Bono wrote:Hi, no problem. :)

Yeah, I agree. But from my experience - the only way for coins value to increase 100 or even 1000 times (like btc) is to take it mainstream, I mean REALLY mainstream.
I know you cant discuss the plans just yet, but I see a huge potential here - this one could be the second big mainstream coin out there. Imagine if you landed the deal with (for example) some AAA game publishers or steam, so all people playing their games would start USING the coin. Then the number of people trading it would increase by a huge amount, therefore the the demand and the price would skyrocket. Also, come to think of it - you guys just made 1 announcement on your topic on the other forum and the price went up by 3 times, which is quite a good result!

We can always discuss :D

I want to hear every idea anyone involved has to offer. There is no guarantee that the foundation will act on every idea (even if it's a good one) but the more feedback we get, the better we're able to plan. When I said we're aiming for Sony, it wasn't a joke. While I can't discuss specifics right now, in general, we want to penetrate the gaming market without direct regard to the crypto community. That it will benefit them is a foregone conclusion, but they are not our target audience. When we achieve some of our preliminary goals, such as Ring 13, I think we'll be poised to go after the big boys.
Bono

Postby Bono » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Kevin Biomech wrote:
We can always discuss :D

I want to hear every idea anyone involved has to offer. There is no guarantee that the foundation will act on every idea (even if it's a good one) but the more feedback we get, the better we're able to plan. When I said we're aiming for Sony, it wasn't a joke. While I can't discuss specifics right now, in general, we want to penetrate the gaming market without direct regard to the crypto community. That it will benefit them is a foregone conclusion, but they are not our target audience. When we achieve some of our preliminary goals, such as Ring 13, I think we'll be poised to go after the big boys.

Of course. Your plan sounds solid, I wish you all the best!
PS, we should put the word out about the forum, only 10 people signed up so far.
Bono

Postby Bono » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:46 pm

My last message didn't go through, it seems.
Anyways - I agree with you Kev. Nothing to add really.
Good luck to you, and keep us informed. :)
Kevin Biomech
Site Admin

Postby Kevin Biomech » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:16 pm

Bono wrote:My last message didn't go through, it seems.
Anyways - I agree with you Kev. Nothing to add really.
Good luck to you, and keep us informed. :)

I haven't had time to properly configure the forum. It's defaults are not what I wanted. Your posts did go through, but I have to manually approve them. Which is horseshit and will be fixed as soon as I find out how. I thought I had set it to automatically approve all posts :P

Untill I have everything set up to a reasonable degree, I'm not pushing the forum, but feel free to invite anyone you wish. Just warn 'em it's still under construction.
happpyier

Postby happpyier » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:27 pm

I saw the price skyrocket and that's when i jumped on the mining wagon. I like the potential for this coin. Also the plan seems a little more solid than the other coins that have tried this same concept. let me know if theirs anything i can help with
Xexian

Postby Xexian » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi Guys

As one of lucky owners of GMC coins I think that one of crucial marketing moves to increase the price is to have main web site http://gamecredits.net/ in as many as possible languages. This way we will be reaching more and more people everyday... :idea:

As of Today we have already three languages. I think that we need to have the website also in chinese, russian, indian and japanese.

But as everyone can help just as he knows. Therefore I can make a translation into at least two of european languages: Slovenian and Croatian

What do you think!?

Return to “Marketing”