Hello World.

IBGigglin

Hello World.

Postby IBGigglin » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:45 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the GMC forum and very interested to see how GMC progresses in the future. What made me really consider investing into GMC is the actual quality of Turbocharged. Besides small bugs/patches/tricks [that were/are being actually fixed] the game is very nice for a first announcement to the community. Anyone who's played it knows this already that the physics and graphics are up to par with any other small game development teams. I also notice a polar opposite dedication to marketing. Most coins spend the majority their time on hype/white papers/fancy logos/dummy forum acountts to manipulate [ANN] threads/etc while GMC actually created and successfully launched a damn good game BUT from what it seems to me has NO MARKETING PLAN at the moment. Don't get me wrong there are advantages to letting a project evolve naturally but at some point there MUST be a targeted plan to promote accordingly. With that being said I'm down to help with anything I can as I plan to be in this for the long haul. Keep up the good work dev team and again nice work with Turbocharged. 8-)
happpyier

Re: Hello World.

Postby happpyier » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Great post! I agree with all you said and look forward to any help they may need as well!
Kevin Biomech
Site Admin

Re: Hello World.

Postby Kevin Biomech » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:25 pm

It does appear like we got no marketing plan, doesn't it?

Truth is that we have quite a few ideas, but are being very cautious about implementing them until TurboCharged is fully operational. Because frankly, as you mentioned, most coin groups focus on hype.

Right from the moment that this team was assembled, we set out to prove something. And that is that a coin can be developed with real-world use cases, and that we can deliver what we promise. The trick to that is to not promise a lot until you can deliver it :P

We also are very open to help from the community and we take ALL suggestions into consideration.

Welcome aboard. You've been verified (you actually shouldn't have been able to post, so you found a bug already.)

Return to “Marketing”